We assist individuals in navigating, coordinating, and ensuring compliance with the U.S. and Canadian tax systems.

U.S. and Canadian tax legislation and cross-border tax compliance can be challenging due to the specialized and complex nature. 

Our services are of particular value to those who live, work and, or invest across Canadian and U.S. borders, in order to optimize and protect assets and in order to avoid exposure to double taxation.  

We support individuals with their U.S. and Canadian income tax obligations and tax filing requirements in order that they live, work and, or invest on a global basis with confidence.

ITS Services

Our services are of particular interest to those:

• Departing or Entering Canada or the U.S.
• Investing in Canada or the U.S.
• On International Assignment
• American Citizens Abroad
• Canadian Residents and Non-Residents
• U.S. Residents and Non-Residents
• Corporations with Expatriate Employees


Our expertise ensures accuracy:

• We hold professional accounting designations from both Canada (CPA, Canada) and the U.S. (CPA, (CO, USA).

• We provide our clients with high-level tax expertise by staying updated and well-versed in both U.S. Internal Revenue Code and the Canadian Income Tax Act,

• We are authorized by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to provide Certifying Acceptance Agent Services on behalf of Canadians, and other foreign individuals, in order to facilitate the Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) and Employer Identification Number (EIN) application process.